LOM 2.33% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Thanks BAGMAN for your questions yesterday and I can confirm for...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Thanks BAGMAN for your questions yesterday and I can confirm for non-attendees what you have said today.

At last year's AGM there was a commitment to purchase non-tradable share holdings (Completed/RS purchased) & to consolidate number of shares issued (purpose of meeting).

MOTHAE has underperformed & asset writedowns past two years reflect performance.

Large quality diamonds from LULU make a significant impact on revenues & SENTIMENT.

MERLIN is on hold but work continues on building a sustainable model to develop in time.

Also questions were raised on % ownership (SPV % was said to be 51%), new NEDs (process is advanced) & new raisings (not expected).

I think there will be greater clarity on such matters noting status of the new LULU EL, NEDS appointments by AGM and optimism of performance at LULU after seasonal rains & bridge construction works near the alluvials.

I am looking forward to more regular news flowing from LULU (ALLUVIAL & BULK SAMPLING) and MOTHAE.

Also NS mentioned updated LULU resource statement remains positive.

I agree that both NS & MK came across as sincere in their responses to questions with a commitment to improve news flow.

Now is the time for MANAGEMENT to turn LOM around and I believe that will start with confirmation of the new LULU exploration JV, output from LULU with MOTHAE improvements and appointment of experienced NEDS.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.