ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Now that really is a beautiful sight to see. I think its time we...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Now that really is a beautiful sight to see. I think its time we forgot about the old, and accept that the new, are in fact doing what they have promised, and more or less to time frame...

They have promised, and they are delivering, and what a loud and proud statement to be making in the heart of the big apple. From what I understand, this is just the start of a fairly huge marketing campaign that ISONEA are embarking on, and what a great place to start.

They will be flogging this product in journals, magazines, and social media fairly heavily to get the word out and about. They have a product, that albeit, as most of us agree isnt the holy grail, but its our starting point.

The job now is getting people to ascociate ISONEA with Asthma...get people to believe that our app, present app, is the best available at this moment....wether it is or is not the best app right now, that doesnt matter...its getting people to BELIEVE that it is the best app on the market right now, and advertising it can sway people beliefs.

For example, I dont think any of the free apps have been given exposure in Time Square....They more than often will rely purely on word of mouth, and have no advertising machine or budget behind them....Is the big Mac the best burger on the planet....simply, NO it is not....Is it the biggest advertised burger on the planet, YES.

Its one thing having an app, be it free or not, be it the best or not, but making the market place aware of it is the key to its success, and I think our boys are going to shine in the promotion off the app.

Well done to Michael and the team. As Michael so often replies in emails with, "Watch this space" I believe now we take his advice and "Watch this space."....

M-T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.