ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

impressive promotion , page-9

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Certainly doing it that way has potential to build a solid company. But it almost forces them to raise at trashed prices. But they are better placed to know whats best than me. Maybe they are still negotiating with Qualcomm Venture Capital. Then the ST sp doesn't really matter.

My concern will be does the market buy it. We've had some significant progress in the last 6months. Omron, Qualcomm, launch Ver1, Bergen shown the door, etc. Now this recent string of marketing. Few newspaper articles which like Makattack said were no doubt from a PR firm. Now this TimeSquare ad. It's significant. But if market continues to ignore these milestones then eventual sp will fall to the 0.2c that looks omminous and possibly further. Then the CR will destroy what value is less.

It's a trade off. The marketing needs to impact actual sales as MF has stated. Doesn't need to be best. Just the best marketed. But if that comes at the cost of low sp, then is it worth it?

It's why I say they might be building a strong company but that doesn't mean we will benefit in sp.

Worst case is neither happens. Bad sp and marketing fails too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.