BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Impressive resistance shown, page-36

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    @PigsMightFly
    i am sorry, I am a stickler for accuracy. No need to respond, but I just wanted to correct a few things so no one can accuse you of spreading false information and lies. Now that would be a thing to behold hey.

"No meaningful partners"

Ford - circa USD $30b market cap, 175,000 employees+, revenue USD $155b.
    Valeo - circa EUR 6b, 100,000 employees+, revenue EUR 20b.

Can you provide a definition on meaningful? I would have thought these guys fit the bill. I won't even touch on the others as I have highlighted the big ones, but the others sure are meaningful (cough...product to be used likely in NASA rockets)

"Using a pay day lender just to keep the lights on"

Definition: pay day lender: a company that lends customers small amounts of money at high interest rates, on the agreement that the loan will be repaid when the borrower receives their next wages.

Definition: put option agreement: right but not an obligation to sell shares at a specified price upon the occurrence of a specified event. Practically, it means that the owner of the option has a right to sell their shares at some price, either a fixed sum or an amount determined by a formula, at some specified time in the future.

Can you explain how a put option therefore is the same as a high-interest rate, mandatory repayment loan? When are BRN's repayments due? What interest rate is put onto this repayment? Does it compound? What happens if they do not repay the loan? Given you have said the above, I am sure you can answer these questions easily.

Also, how much do lights costs per year? Seems like they had enough cash already to keep those lights on before this deal. Maybe it was to fund more chips being manufactured to keep up with demand, not the electricity bill?

"No high quality universities"

Given your intelligence, can you tell me why a international company is required to have high quality universities? Do you mean own high quality universities? Have graduates from high quality universities? Have clients that are high quality universities?

Can you then provide commentary how success = high quality universities?

Outdated Idea from 2000sCan you explain to intel and others that you are much smarter than them and that they are all wrong about this technology and its outdated and everyone should just stop with this ancient technology? A key extract if you don't want to read these articles:

The global neuromorphic chip market was estimated at USD 1.426 billion in 2019. This market is expected to reach USD 6.03 billion by the end of 2023, recording a CAGR of 27.16% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/research/neuromorphic-computing.html
    https://www.wfmj.com/story/42359539/neuromorphic-chip-market-2020-by-global-industry-revenue-current-trend-size-share-competition-growth-price-profit-capacity-and-future-forecast-till

TA!
    Last edited by LJohn: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.