improved analysis, page-13

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi Guys / Gals,

Thanks everyone for the feedback; it is much appreciated.

I'll address some specifics:

DazzaHC - PNA fell off this list. I'll add it back.

UnclePanda - Fair bit of detail there. We'll see how we go.

inksuper - Thanks for the link; I really appreciate it. I did refer to a more recent DML presentation where similar, but updated data was reported.

Lovesilver - equity share probably could be included. I'm not sure about a rating, as each one of us has our own investment needs: eg: risk tolerance, timeframes, etc.. Not ruling it out at this point though.

wintermute000 - Point taken. It could also open it up to a bigger audience and allow adaptation.

inksuper - Your points are valid. Imperfection will always exist. The objective is to minimise it. With regard to capital costs, I think your point is relevant. It is probably the most important data inclusion to be added to the next draft.

mattkid76 - Good point. This is the sort of collaboration that should be taking place here. I am investigating opening the source file for access so we can collectively improve it. Hopefully I'll have time in the next couple of days.

JID - Thanks mate. Checked out your comments on RXM. I will feed them in to the next round. Cheers.

raja6chandru - Will check out FND for the next update.

Please keep the feedback coming folks. My intention is to open the document up for us all to improve.

All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.