AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

i have copied most of this post from another asx gold thread as...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    i have copied most of this post from another asx gold thread as it is true for AUL too imo.

"I don't want to be rude but for the benefit of some here grades, production and price of the commodity (in this case gold) are the most critical thing in determining the value and viability of a mining company. May be beneficial to consider this before providing investment advice to others on HC about buying or selling stocks associated in this higher risk sector.To be honest I don't care where the SP has been, what issued capital exists etc. I'm more interested what MC is a company trading at when I have purchased and what is its potential future value based on current market conditions and developments of a company.Number of shares on issue can be fixed easily with a consolidation. Poor management can be replaced. Commodity prices can improve and a new resource can be found. That's mining for you!!!No one would have ever jumped back into SBM, Galaxy resources or Newcrest mining after their SP's had lost more than 95% + value at some point from their highs if this was not true. Go and look at these charts.If

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.