For anyone interested to improve your health and drop some meds...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    For anyone interested to improve your health and drop some meds in the process I have few names here, for you to search on youtube and look and listen. Some are very easy watching with only little bit of biochemistry. Most are amazing ....full of history and interesting facts.......everything what bothers us is related mostly to our foods (there are other factors as well: environment and genetics, lifestyle etc are important drivers as well)...anyway, was asked for some infor so here are my fav ppl out there.....

Dr Jason FUNG (Canada, weight loss/obesity/Reversing DB2/ LCHF - Low carb/high fat lifestyle)
    Prof Tim NOAKES (South Africa, LCHF)
    Dr Benjamin BIKMAN (US, Insulin resistance, LCHF)
    Dr David DIAMOND (US, cholesterol, statins), LCHF)
    Dr Gary FETTKE (Australia, fructose, cancer, DB2, LCHF) - He was hunted down for years - there was even a SENATE inquiry into his "misconduct" for advising his patients to change their diet - he was sick of chopping diabetic, rotting limbs....please follow him on twitter/facebook to give your full support
    Ivor CUMMINS (Ireland, how to really check health of your arteries and heart, LCHF)
    Gary TAUBES (US, LCHF - investigative journalist - amazing talks, books)
    Dr MERCOLA (US, interviews with dozens of doctors/scientists on different topics)
    Dr Robin WILCOURT (US, LCHF)
    Dr David PERLMUTTER (US, Brain health, LCHF)
    Dr Aseem MALHOTRA (US, sugar, cardiovascular health, LCHF)
    Dr Stephanie SENEFF (US, statins)
    Prof Jeff VOLEK (US, cardiovascular benefits, LCHF)
    Nina TEICHOLZ (US, journalist, writer)

my favourite site - diet doctor - full of interviews on youtube and Low carb down under
    movie: Carbloaded, a culture dying to eat

....and hundreds more.....happy viewing....
    comments/discussion/views welcome..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.