imran khan simply brilliant on denton last nig, page-12

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Maybe Dave, but the obvious problem there is....What happens when the killing stops?....and thousands upon thousands of kids have lost a brother, sister, mother, father for what they perceive as being unwarranted and unfair reasons, or, for no reason at all.

I think it is very naive to think that the numbers of terrorists isn't going to rise dramatically. Just my opinion but I really cannot see any other possible outcome.

I do have a great deal of faith in what Barack Obama may be able to achieve if indeed he is elected. I hold grave fears for where we might be headed if McCain and that other fruitcake are elected.

The whole mindset needs to be changed. I know Obama makes out that he is going to continue the same way in Afghanistan, but I suspect that he will change the approach there fairly dramatically after a short time in office. My suspicion is that he believes he has to 'toe the line' to some extent if he is to have any chance of winning office. Then, hopefully, we might see a different, less boof headed approach to these issues.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.