ACR 5.45% 5.8¢ acrux limited

ims testosterone data/last week, page-3

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have been building a large position in ACR, well for me anyway, in the past few weeks.

I get the research from Nomura an Macquarie. A bull and bear. Both analysts are excellent.

My perspective after living in the US for the past few months is how heavy and also slick Androgel markets direct to the consumer. Their TV ads were enticing and there are two main streams. A "is it low T?" And a ad with a big crane about the new 1.62% strength Androgel. Even their website is very good.

Compare the direct to consumer efforts of Axiron. It mostly shows this half naked man in a bathroom washing his hands. Look at the Axiron website and you can see the difference in the marketing style.

Now look at what consumers are saying on chat forums about both gels.

I think this is the reason that Abbott can still dominate with Androgel and I think the Macquarie guys miss this in their analyst piece that is bearish. They point to new competition that could come onto the market in he next 24 months and that Axiron growth has stalled. But if you look at he nasal spray by the Canadian biotech it's market cap didn't move on news of its positive phase 3 and they are still a long way away from being real competition.

I would say that the advertising an marketing of Androgel dominates thus the reason the growth of Axiron is flat. I think if Eli Lilly picks up their game on the TV advertising marketing front this year they could tear open market share. This is something along with IMS data YOU must watch

Axiron and Acrux will grow a lot this year, the dividend will rise, it will show to be sustainable and growing. Thus investors will switch from bearish to fear of missing out in Acrux. Add to this the patent extension, Eli Lilly going global in 2013 for Axiron and extra milestone payments being made.

It will be an easy TAX free 50% gain this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $73.70K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76865 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 101900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.