IMU 2.04% 4.8¢ imugene limited

My interpretation: The ring represents IMU's trade. Green...

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10629
    My interpretation:
    • The ring represents IMU's trade.
    • Green section of ring is buy volume of day, that is buyers who have bought from sellers waiting in the sell queue.
    • Red section is sell volume, that is sellers who sold into those with buy orders waiting to be filled.
    • Dark green/red section indicates the larger sell orders of the day
    • Light green/red section indicates the smaller sell orders of the day
    • Three bars right side under give a visual of net in/out for sml/med/lrg
    • Bottom 5 bars are the previous 5 sessions net large orders only.

This specific screenshot indicates that of the last 6 days (today plus prev 5 shown at bottom), when looking at the larger orders, the most recent 4 have seen buyers taking up large chunks, compared to days 5 & 6 that were majority of sellers with large chunks. Today has seen net buyers in all 3 categories (sm/me/lrg).

I would wager that the large orders are leading, so for example as it changed from net sell to net buy, large orders (smart money) went net buy while small orders(mums and dads) were still net sell. I believe that, if this is accurate, it could be a useful tool in showing the trend changes in action,at a quick glance. It could provide similar, though perhaps less revealing, information that convergence/divergence/volume does, but in an easy to read single glance look.

What I'm not sure about is what defines large, median and small, and if the data is taken from just the broker, just asx or a combined total for the day.

Thankyou @Swaggyjanny
    Please keep them coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.