IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

IMU & Car T & Some Old Info -

1. 5,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    Hi Guys

I was just pondering the oncology landscape with a view to trying to work out what all the noise is about with Car T  treatments ( ref the recent CHM listing etc  &  PTX  )   ....vs  whats  IMU  might hold in store &  how the two companies fit into the over all landscape .  

I'm not really much more enlightened , other than to conclude that the oncology landscape is huge and covers many many types of cancer .

Someone told me once that there are about a 1000  variants of  cancer ...not sure if thats so or not .....but clearly there are lots and lots .

Different cancers require different approaches  ....  

Question : Is it realistic to think that IMU's B Cell  / Vaccination approach   might  be applicable for the whole spectrum of cancers ????   - or just a few main ones ???

Answer : FIK .....but would love to hear feedback  -  or is the simply that only certain cancers are applicable  targets for IMU's IP

As relates to Car T  therapies  ....... it seems that the treatments are  horrendously expensive  ...and I've seen articles quoting $300 k plus ( USD )  to a Million  

see the links to articles about this

https://www.healio.com/news/hematol...otal-cost-can-exceed-15-million-per-treatment

It would be really good to hear LC's  view on all of this ...particularly as she has taken on a directorship with CHM  .

ALSO

FYI  

see an   OLD  media article  ref IMU  2018 ........  it is a good overview of where IMU  began and the general mission they are embarking on

https://unauthorised investment adv...e-has-a-fighting-chance-in-its-cancer-battle/

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.