IMU 2.35% 8.3¢ imugene limited

When one talks about IMU ....its hard not to sound like one is...

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1685
    When one talks about IMU ....its hard not to sound like one is ranping

You think about the key elements that make the IMU opportunity very real

> Years of research resulting in X 2 cutting edge platforms ( B Cell & Oncolyc Virus )

> Clinically proven safety & no side effects PROVEN with the B Cell Platform

> B Cell PLatform now about to enter clinical triuals where efficacy may well be publically observed & reported

> Sales value of current "standard of care products " that IMU's B Cell platform can enhance / or replace ( probably 20 - 30 Billion dollar p/a + ....and growing

> Valuations being paid in the industry for effective / promising solutions are in the billions and there lots of argument to support huge upside valuations for IMU

> It appears that Cancer kills approx 12% of global deaths - approx 26,000 a day globally ( just thought I'd throw that in )

> The IP that IMU have is new ...very new ...very innovative and lill take time to be take seriously ( assuming its as good as it looks ) So naturally things aren't just gunna happen overnight .

> The people in IMU are good players / highly respected and well connected - although its yet to seen how good they are at growing and managing a large profitable business

My personal view is this is one hell of an opportunity - and so well worth readung / learning / understanding as much as you can about it .

as an aside ......

Heres a link also that puts global deaths into perspective - I duno know how accurate the info is ....but its interesting just the same

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/how-many-people-die-each-day-covid-19-coronavirus/

REF IMU now .....

So many people are so impatient for news and continued " BUZZ " - that a drop in price of 5-10-20% of the current pricing sends them into a tizz ..... yet they seem to forget that IF this all goes to plan real longer term valuations coulbe 1000's of percent higher then the current valuations . ( and I get that ...its not like the share market has any guarantees etc ...and plenty of testimonials out there where people have done their shirt on a stock they fell in love with )

> My advice to the nevouse & impatient ......

a) Keep referring to the IMU website ...and the plethora of articels, intervieews etc etc & get yourself educated as to why you are in IMU .

b) Dont invest more than you can comfortably afford to lose

c) Take profits along the way IF it makes you feel comfortable

d) Stop reading crap HC posts and focus on the long game ...then go back to a)

Heres the Bell Potter interview with LC that was presented late last year ..... its quite a long listen ...... but well worth listening to .....

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $607.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $953.1K 11.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40556 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 216619 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 6636401
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.