IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMU in the drivers seat...don't be fooled., page-138

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I think you have misunderstood my post or perhaps I haven't explained clear enough. In context, I actually said:
    "I would wager that you could make decent money just by trading the HC sentiment on the forum. When the masses cry, buy. When they are euphoric and yell with joy, sell."

I don't, nor have I ever traded this way, and I'm not advising anyone to do it either. It was a general comment on a well established pattern of retail getting it wrong.

As for the analysis, you are right it did go to 13c from that comment. But anyone at all who has followed my analysis knows that I required a bounce off key support levels before any targets are met. In addition, I always ensure people understand that fundamental adjustments must come first. Following this comment, the chairman sold a chunk of his holding which dropped us under the support, omicron began to spread and then inflation became a concern after Putin invaded. Not really possible to take those future fundamental events into consideration on TA. In addition, following my analysis you would see that my method allows for significant (61.8%) retrace before a technical target becomes invalid. And infact, the 0.745 level was only taken off the table as an active long term target once the price broke below 0.245 in more recent times. But you are correct, unfortunately, as is often the case at the peak of any move, a technical target at this peak was not touched, only the dozens that led up to itself were.

Thankyou @Bioalltheway
    I did not check, but I get what you mean. Appreciate it. My response was primarily for the benefit of the others, however I think I'll leave it there for now.

Last edited by Zior: 16/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.