IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMU in the drivers seat...don't be fooled., page-143

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    The fact that the raise was done at a 33% discount to market price means that no institution was interested at investing at market price, or at a 10% discount to market price, or a 20% discount or even a 30% discount. This was the best deal that IMU could find - and it was pretty poor.

Hi qwert0, while it maybe a fact that it was a discount, it is by no means any indication that other institutions weren't interested in investing at market price or a lesser discount. If you want to make that assumption that is your perspective and I respect your right to express your opinion. However, until we have further information about who, why and what this placement has been structured around, it is all guesses and speculation.
    The future moves of the company could be tied exclusively to these two institutions and the discount is a part of a bigger picture for all we know, but that's the point, we don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any more information until whatever is happening behind the scenes unfolds and NDA requirements are met. Then and only then, can we make an informed opinion on the events of this raise.
    Last edited by Zior: 16/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.