IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

So respectfully I think it's fair to say based on prior...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    So respectfully I think it's fair to say based on prior performance and milestones that have already been hit
    that there is likely purpose, tactical and/or strategic, for this money but at this time simply cannot be divulged. So while I understand what you are suggesting I just think you are wrong. You must remember that they have little to no cash burn. how much staff do you think IMU has? You read the report two weeks ago so what's their burn rate relative to others in the space? This is the absolute brilliance of what IMU has done. They retain the IP but basically outsource the resources required. IMU has been extraordinarily frugal with their capital but yet I have secured some of the most incredible IP imagined. They now have $180M large in the bank. That = strength at the negotiation table. That offer security in really uncertain and scary times. With all the success management has demonstrated over many years now I have chosen to give them the respect, space, courtesy and patience they have earned. Their interests are very much aligned with ours but so many here fail to recognize this fact. And whilst todays trading day isn't finished I think it's fair to say that cooler, smarter hands are now predominantly holding these shares and do understand the risk reward opportunity here....in a word it's IMMENSE! So again we can agree to disagree for now no drama and I am pretty sure that 6 - 9 months from now we won't be at these depressed levels but let's see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.