IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Oh, dear me! Nice post, VA. No, I don't believe for one moment...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Oh, dear me! Nice post, VA. No, I don't believe for one moment that the SP will be anything like 1.8cents a little while down the track. All you say is true, and if IMU's theory is correct, it will be a no-brainer. So far, so good. My suspicion is that the utter lack of clinically observed and documented side effects is the parameter which will drive this forward. We're all old enough to know of somebody, close hand, who has been through the conventional chemo/radio therapy bit. Watched my sister vomit the lot, and my Dad endure years of rectal indifference to know, personally, that any adjunct therapy which reduces serious side effects will be worthy and worthwhile. IMU has been a little quiet of late, but I do not believe this to be cause for concern or alarm. I can well imagine Leslie poring over data and results, (beautiful figures), from these ongoing trials/studies and working out in her own mind just exactly what to do next. I have every faith in the science and the theory. A wonderful team.
    If the whole thing collapsed tomorrow, if I lost the lot, I would still sleep soundly knowing that my money was well spent. Many good people are searching for a solution to a problem that affects all of us. Whatever the outcome, IMU appears to be doing it's level best. No crap, no false impressions or dud paths.
    Happy to keep accumulating at 0.02 +/- at the moment. If another CR comes along shortly, I will be only too happy to buy in. IMU is worth supporting.
    SIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.