IMU 5.26% 5.4¢ imugene limited

For me the pros are: Industry - Big Pharma paying big bucks to...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    For me the pros are:
    Industry - Big Pharma paying big bucks to small biotechs based on encouraging results as early as phase 1 - the deals are huge $US21B Gilead just paid Immunomedics
    Corporate - Imugene great management/board with great connections board member Axel Hoos VP oncology at GSK until recently only sat on one board outside GSK, CEO Lesley Chong Ex Genetech has taken 4 candidates from discovery to FDA approval, chairman Paul Hopper Biotech serial biotech entrepreneur I suspect that he he will want to show off his deal making skills on this one and is not after a mere Disallowed take out
    Balance Sheet Strength - As at 30 June we had around $30M in the bank and expect more in the door with the IMUOA expiring this Nov

Pipeline -
    we have two platforms B Cell and OV; both are very exciting on the own or in combination plus with the B Cell we have a library of around 60 mimotopes - recipes for destroying cancer if you like which could be worth squillions too
    Shareholder Focused Outcomes - whilst the company is very focussed on the science and they also extremely focussed on maximising shareholder value they have repeatedly stated that their aim is achieve partnering deals and as ARickman said Lesley recently said they likelihood' Imugene would be taken over. News flow - the next 12 months is going to be so exciting as there will be news galore starting with Hervax

CF33 Above all I believe the biggest pro may well be acquiring the rights to CF33 late last year - this really could be the jewel in the crown

Cons - I dont have any spare cash to buy more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.444M 26.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3824179 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 172983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.