IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

IMU: investment pros and cons, page-37

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ? no need to be a skinned back banana. Why would you not want to help someone see the light and take a stake in IMU?

I mean we have seen what this management can do with VLA. and that was a one trick pony compared to IMU.

Strengths

low market cap, investors hold alot of shares, aiming for cancers with low or inadequate treatments first, have an ip on the tech not just individual viruses, management has a proven track record, has multiple trials under way so steady stream of news, management don't fluff things up, they report what needs to be reported and let facts do the talking, has regular trading ranges so it's possible to play ranges to build free carried positions hmm must be some more

risks
    it's general biomedical risks ie, that trials don't go as planed, (but management are pretty onto the science so i think this is mitigated somewhat) other companiea produce a product before we do (less likely because we are aiming for cancers with little interest from competitors, low market cap means hostile take over possible, not reaching full potential, on the asx so less exposure to bigger markets such as in the us, bio medical takes a long time to prove it works.

for a biomedical micro cap, i think you will be hard pressed to find something more promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.