IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

.............. "you never know what happens"....

1. 2,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    .............. "you never know what happens". ..............
    Never a truer word written tuts ! Generally I guess we all know it is a case of climb the stairs and catch the elevator back down but hopefully not all the way, only to get out and start the process over again.
    With IMU guess a part of the game is whether you fundamentally believe in the market cap driving the SP or, the (sometimes irrational) punters not caring about the MC and just pushing the price.
    Personally I dont really care as I have bought these penny stocks on a binary position of going for the ride and I dont tend to hold store in the theory that any TO price is related to the daily SP (rather that it is negotiated on fair value of the IP). Still it is always nice to see green ! My logic is that .06 is still an OK entry point (though I am happy to be in at roughly half that price) but it will want to be a great deal to set any real records on gains for the average punter - ie compared for example with a stock that has only around 320 mil shares. On the up side IMM obviously has experience and a very savvy team driving the whole business. As to how they are playing the game I tend to put it in between some of the others we have discussed but perhaps moving to the front of the line. Interesting to note one or two of the largest shareholders if you have not already done so. Not advice and understand there are plenty of other fish in the sea but personal opinion is looking as good or better punt than the others at this point in time. You can do all the homework you want but ultimately it all comes down to the science standing up to scrutiny at the appropriate time - so on that basis you still have to call it a punt. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.