IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMU: Is it all too late?, page-2

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    A good read indeed..

I'm not familiar with the technology & so not qualified to answer, but I thought HER-Vaxx attacks different type of cancer cells. Directly quoted from Imugene website:
    "HER-2 is a receptor that communicates molecular signals from outside the cell to inside the cell and controls the activation of genes, which in turn control cell multiplication, proliferation and tumour cell spread. In some cancerous cells, including those present in certain types of breast and gastric cancer, HER-2 is over-expressed, causing cancer cells to reproduce uncontrollably. HER-2 is over-expressed in 15-30% of invasive breast as well as in 7-34% of gastric cancers."

There is no denying that targeting Her-2 has been proven to be effective in the treatment of early stage and metastatic breast cancer.

On the other hand, one shouldn't get to excited about eating too much Turmeric, although I absolutely love Indian curries...
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/turmeric-may-taste-good-its-not-cure-all-180961786/
    https://qz.com/883829/a-large-scien...umin-in-turmeric-has-no-medicinal-properties/

Again I might be wrong as my work is not related to healthcare / biotech at all.

And finally.. I had a closer look at PAA, your new golden boy, who just announced another CR... IMO not a good look at all... CR when the SP is at the lowest, completely the opposite of IMU...

It turns out the Executive Chairman, Dr Roger Aston, owns over 25m IMU shares. Perhaps you should try to persuade him to SELL (as per your sentiment) some of IMU & support his own company's CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.