IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

The viability of CR is not a concern as the money is in the bank...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The viability of CR is not a concern as the money is in the bank and shares issued = successful CR. Well done Leslie and Paul.
    We have to consider that some instos are probably happy to unload a few shares to reweight their portfolios as they would not consider .016c a loss.
    Again as I mentioned earlier they received 1 for 2 bonus options and would not have participated if they did not expect them to be in the money soon. Also the oppies will be listed so will have a tradable $ ( well fraction of cents LOL ) value from day 1 and when we hit .026 they will be trading around .008c I'm guessing.
    Stieni stop worrying and look away until things settle, this is just insto and broker shenanigans and changes nothing in the fundamentals or the trial progress not to mention our other projects. KEEP THE FAITH!!!!
    Some-one alluded to Bell Potter manipulating share price that could also be a factor as the underwriters of the entitlement offer they stand to gain if they dissuade others from participating. I'm guessing they would value entitlement shares with oppies at .013c but interested to hear others thoughts on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.