IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

IMU Melb Presentation, page-11

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    To paint a picture for those that couldn’t make Tuesday’s presentation.
    It was held in the Observatory Room at the Garden State Hotel in Flinders Lane.
    For those that haven’t been up there we had to get swiped into the lift and head to the room located on level 2 where they ticked our names off as we entered.
    It’s quite a smallish space and if I had to guess there would have been only around 50 shareholders that were able to attend, but this also made it really personal.
    From memory those in attendance from IMU
    Leslie Chong
    Yuman Fong
    Saul Priceman
    Ursula McCurry
    Bonnie Nixon
    Matt Wright
    There may have been another Dr. There who I can’t recall right now

It was a stand up event with great wine and delicious finger food. Quite informal, but very personal and welcoming environment.
    Matt did the introduction and then Leslie spoke briefly. She was wearing a mask as carrying a cold, but reassured the group she has conducted numerous Covid tests with negative results haha.
    Next was Yuman and then Saul and finally open to q&a and then general mingling post the q&a session. As far as I know all IMU personnel stayed for this and were open to talk to anyone there if people were inclined.
    It was definitely a science feel to it. All facts and data which everyone by now has seen.
    Both Yuman and Saul spoke beautifully and professionally.
    Was there any new information? No of course not, and there was never going to be. Even during the q&a session and amongst chatting post presentations I got the feeling that the team were extremely well prepped not to give away anything that could be deemed price sensitive. Their answers were quite factual and controlled and it was clear they wanted to keep this presentation about the science and not the current SP which is fair enough.
    I had the pleasure of having a really good chat with Saul and got to know a bit about his personal life. He was also very interested in what the people chatting with himdid for a living and genuinely was interested in their family and personal life too.
    If I had to try and read the room I would definitely say that the team at IMU are huge about the the people. It seemed like a big happy family that read “All is well within the IMU family!”
    I left feeling very confident. It’s safe to say my investment is in good hands and those suffering with this terrible disease please know that there is this brilliant team at Imugine that are doing everything in their power as quickly as possible to help you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.