IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

IMU product line - CF33, page-41

1. 2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12290
    Ah friend @Kluck

You are always welcome! No thanks needed. If we end up meeting at the famous "IMU at $(pick a number)" party - hugs are optional.

PD1-vaxx for Fast Track? Well - it will depend on their results of course, but we do know already that PD1-vaxx is hands down superior to current SOC MAB's and Chemo in terms of safety and tolerability.

I'm hoping we do get an update soon on the original PD1-vaxx IMPRINTER trial. You are correct about the Complete Response patient. Yes indeed - the patients were all late stage NSC lung cancer - and to get a "Complete Response" was impressive.

So I was delighted to see in the JP Morgan presentation (Slide 28) the note: "CR 3 years +), PR's and SD have been noted."
    So the lucky "Complete Responder is still going more than 3 years later" - and there are also Partial response patients and Stable Disease."

So it sounds as though the lucky CR patient is still going. That patient was one of 4 enrolled in the low dose initial monotherapy arm - so that's even more impressive. They also had 2 x Stable Disease out of 6 patients in the mid range mono arm, and out of 4 patients in the high dose monotherapy arm they had one PR and 2 SD - ie clinical benefit for 3 out of the 4.

All those results were published in the Announcement made way way back on 8 August 2022. So - that's nearly 18 months ago, and they were about to start the Phase 1b of PD1-vaxx in combo with Atezolizumab. Interestingly - this is to be in "treatment naive" patients.

I'm thinking we should be getting an update on the IMPRINTER trial soon. The 2022 results were announced to coincide with a presentation at the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer.

The IASLC/ESMO European Lung Cancer Conference is scheduled for 20 - 23 March this year. Abstract submissions have closed though and I can't find PD1-vaxx (IMU-201) on the program. The next IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer is in San Diego on Sept 7 - 10 but it will be a while before there is any real detail in their current (draft only) program. The deadline for Abstract submissions is 5 April.

My thinking goes that by now they should have some meaningful data on the Combination arm of PD1-vaxx + Atezolizumab. With the new NeoPOLEM trial of PD1-vaxx in cold-rectal cancer about to start - a trial which came about because researchers in the UK and Australia approached IMU with the request - it would make sense for IMU to be looking closely at the latest data from the Imprinter trial. It would surprise me if the people behind the Neo-POLEM trial haven't asked for an update - but we won't know until the company tells us....

Best wishes

Dave

PS I probably sold have put this in the PD1-vaxx product thread. Oh well....
    Last edited by davybabyk: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.