IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Thank you for your painstaking spelling out of the events and...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thank you for your painstaking spelling out of the events and reasons behind the FDA's fast tracking of the Vaxinia MAST trial. The risks of the current treatments for patients with BC are on par with what I imagine medical treatment in the medieval ages would have been like! Imagine having to make those kinds of choices, as a patient. Imagine having to weigh up a 3.6% chance of death against a 2.1% chance of partial response to the current treatment combination, and in between a muddle of indecipherable side effects and ongoing sickness. Even though they are forced by disease into a corner to make treatment decisions, these cancer sufferers really are heroic and courageous.

When Vaxinia receives its approval, and SH benefit financially, let's pool some funds and commission a solid commemorative scultpure in memory of these nameless trial patients. I will come up to Noosa to arrange it.

Thanks davybabyk, for your ever courteous, plain speaking and enlightening posts. I'm glad you are here, friend.
    Last edited by Crispin: 17/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.