IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Hi allI don't believe Her-vaxx is "dead' at all.The NextHERizon...

1. 2,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12124
    Hi all

I don't believe Her-vaxx is "dead' at all.

The NextHERizon clinical trial is continuing. I suggest readers watch the most recent investor webinar for Leslie's response on Her-vaxx. The question come up at 36:04 on this video:
    They are "focussed on the NextHERizon study" of Her-vaxx in gastric cancer, and if they get success there they will run a registrational study.
    I don't have the reference right now, but LC has certainly stated previously that they are seeking to out licence Her-vaxx. In fact it was largely speculation that a Her-vaxx deal was close that drove the share price to 60 cents a couple of years ago.

Her-vaxx is not a "priority" because most of the work has been done, and the NextHERizon trial will just chug away in the background. We could be getting a data readout on the study in the second quarter of the upcoming year. If we get further confirmation that Her-vaxx works as well as Herceptin, then I would expect the chances of a licensing deal will go up considerably. We already know it has far superior safety and ease of administration, with lower cost, and other advantages such as induction of immune memory.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited by davybabyk: 16/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.