IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I'm with Dave, I don't think Hervaxx is dead by any means. Like...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I'm with Dave, I don't think Hervaxx is dead by any means.

Like sirwes, I have also had a response to my question regarding Hervaxx, however at the time of reading their comments I had the very distinct feeling of relief, and that 2024 will be a good year for Hervaxx. I am generally known to hold the view that the glass half full, and acknowledge that I could be wrong. However, unlike many of the Muppets I have on ignore these days that contribute very little, I'd rather go through life thinking the best than the worst. I also recognise that nothing moves fast in deal land. If people took a moment to look at time frames it takes for deal structures, they would soon see that a couple of years in the making is par for the course. Along with the acknowledgement that the her2 space is pretty crowded, these things can take time. Does it mean that nothing will come of it? Of course not. Does it mean that the price we get for it may not be as high as we once hoped? Probably. But Hervaxx, even if a raging success, should come second to Azercel and absolutely second to cf33. I'm happy to eat my words if nothing happens with Hervaxx in the next few years, but we are still well within valid time frames from my point of view.

I will not share the correspondence I had with them so don't ask. I'm not here to convince anyone, so if you put forth the argument that if I don't share it doesn't count, then my answer is very simple. I don't care what you think in this instance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.