IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Well it seems to me that you perhaps should think a bit more...

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    Well it seems to me that you perhaps should think a bit more clearly about the situation

1 " It's been 'deprioritised' over other tech."

>> Yes and perhaps with very good reason ..... there are only so many lines of R&D that can be managed and developed , so if you were running an operation, I expect you would want to push the most promising line of IP I think ( resources - people & financial aren't unlimited)

2 They have been looking to sell / outsource it to BP for over 2 years - if it hasn't happened then, why would a deal go ahead now with no new data?

>> Hervax is in the family of B Cell IP ( I don't think there is any B Cell products available ... or close to coming available anywhere ) Its a replacement therapy for many of the current SoC synthetically produced Monoclonal antibody based stuff ... Read about it and understand the significant difference . Its totally new

Yes Big Pharma may well have had a close look at it . But they aren't gunna ditch their current IP ( redundant as it may possibly be ) ...and scrap 10 years of their own multi billion dollar investment. So no deals YET .

The data is there . The spot light may well be turned on down the track

We saw a great announcement relating to PD1 Vax last week - from a group who really want to give it a go by the sounds of things . What another great validation for the credibility of the B Cell platform

In the same vein - I would look at how many BIG auto manufactures were aggressively pushing EV's 10-15 years ago . Sweet FA ....... until Tesslar came on the scene . Tessal gave the EV market credibility ( no executive from Ford was gunna front up to the board and recommend they stopped making petrol engines .

3 2024 updates were scrubbed from calendar.

> Sounds like you would like them to be up there ? - but refer to my earlier comments ref your " point 1" .

4 Management hyped it so much in 2021 we all thought a deal was imminent.

> Possibly management did think they were in with a chance .... The data was good . They may have been led to believe that a deal could be done ( it wouldn't be the first time that some one thought a deal was going to happen and it didn't - regardless of the field )

Now they try their best to not talk about it at all.

> Thats probably a fair comment - but given the " blind stupidity" displayed by the many "Investors " ..... and the tendency for markets to overreact to any news thats deemed negative ... I would argue that IMU did the right thing ...particularly give what has been evolving ref
    C 33 & onCARlytics

> I would say they see better easier to do and more compelling opportunities - that might perhaps demonstrate very visible differentiation from what other products / treatments are in the market

" IMHO it is dead and management cannot tell the public as it would cause a backlash to their reputations and SP. Those who believe it's still viable are using confirmation bias - blind not to see the writing on the wall..."

> I very much disagree . The spot light could quite easily be turned on the B Cell Platform ...it may take a while ...but data and knowledge it there .

> Hervax may well come into its own at the appropriate time who knows. The IP and the knowledge remains ....and may end u being a foundation for a "better innovation " of th same theme ( its simply on ice for the moment )

> IMHO - I question your real ability to understand and interpret what the challenges are in developing new lines of IP in the biotech field - timelines , competitive landscape ...and the continual evolution of scientific knowledge

Our other tech is amazing ( Hopefully it is ) and may still provide us a great big pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

But I don't like to live with my head in the sand pretending everything's great and a deal could land any day from Hervaxx, because I think that is highly unlikely.

> ( at the moment ) but remember the reality of being a shareholder in any public company we don't get that much info ever

> I think you are overreacting ...and making a lot of noise ...... and seem to love to blame

I believe a lot of people here owe @Mason14 an apology. He called it years ago re Hervaxx, sorry Mason.

> ( well people can do what they want - I think its its irrelevant )

> Personally I think you should quieten down and stop acting like a moaner & focus on the NOW .

LOL

Take it easy ...... and yes lets hope that the spotlight gets turned on any one or more of the other other " 4 " lines of apparently cutting edge IP

Show me another bunch of people any where - who have achieved what IMU have over the last 5 years ???

Fast moving
    Ability to recognize & act on opportunities
    Ability it seems to attract some great "brains into their fold "
    Good and very fluent reporting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.