IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMU product line - HER-Vaxx, page-40

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I haven't had you on ignore, wasn't referring to you. Do you consider yourself to be one with a pessimistic outlook? I mostly skim posts these days, not really read much, so not too sure where you land.
    Price calls is a different subject, however you will find that until recently the only analysis I have done is on where the key resistance was on the way down and my expectation/hope was to see it hold rather than break. My last price target (before the current target) was 65 cents. The unfortunate thing is that when it comes to TA, it's generally the last target that never gets hit. Weather the price runs a hundred points or a thousand, people will often remember not the convincing pattern of ones that did get tagged time after time on the run up from 9c to the top but that elusive final one that got away, but I guess that's the nature of cherry picking information to suit your narrative. FYI, I have recently provided my first actual TA target of 21c follow 15c again. Let's see
    As for Hervaxx having been de-prioritised - you and I would be in agreement, and as I said this is the way it should be. Thankfully, de-prioritised is not a synonym for dead, unless you do indeed live your life in the bottom half of the glass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.