IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMU product line - HER-Vaxx, page-45

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Correct. B-Vaxx was discontinued due to patent expiry. HER-Vaxx is still in the phase 2 space. There’s very little to be done until the conclusion of the phase 2 combo in 6-12 months time. Good to hear they’re trying to find a deal now and may well have a few interested parties awaiting the phase 2 combo readout. Like Zior, I have no issues with it being de-prioritised… it still has a long patent life and given the company’s current position and pipeline potential, I’d prefer to see a deal done rather than going alone to progress it through registrational trials. Whilst it would be nice to have had a deal announced already, that doesn’t mean to say one won’t be done in the next year or two.

Hopefully people can give some thought to how the prioritisation process might work… do you prioritise the drugs that will take longer to get registered or do you focus on the ones that can be progressed quickly, even if that progression means going into a niche with a smaller market while knowing the first registration in any indication will be the hardest but may quicken the pathway into other indications?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.