IMU 0.00% 6.7¢ imugene limited

IMU product line - HER-Vaxx, page-57

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    ‘should have followed up’ ?

implies that it’s my job or or that I have some other responsibility to equip a new thread for it’s new life or death.

If you had done your research you’d know that I merely created the 5 or 6 ‘Product line’ threads as part of my whack-a-mole duties …

… two other posters were giving birth to yet another doomed red herring on (I think) the ‘bagger’ thread … along the lines of

‘We need a thread devoted to each product line’
    ’No we don’t’
    ’Yes we do’
    … etc

Far easier to set them up in as long a time as it took to type this - taking the deliberately minimal thread titles from Wikipedia - and let each thread be used or fade down the HC charts entirely automatically.

That is, exactly how the HC (and other chat sites built on the ‘popularity chart’ model) is designed to work …

… thread A spawns threads B and C
    … threads A, B and C then have their own lives whose future visibility is determined purely by popularity.

In this case, all the ‘Product’ threads (bar this one) have slid down the charts. Fine. The system is maintaining itself.

If a particular product receives attention, it may revive in future … or someone may choose to start new thread D to serve the same purpose.
    No big deal, but of course it’s more effective use of the system to try and re-use an existing thread.

Nutshell?
    Think about how the medium works before clogging it up.

Evidence?
    Work backwards.
    Look at any 5 recent pages from the ‘bagger’ thread and imagine you needed to guess the thread title … could be anything from ‘Sad Story about my uncle’ to ‘Xmas Kringle ideas’ to ‘We’re all going to be RICH!!!!’. Right?

I think the last one was the OP’s intention but either way, that’s a seriously clogged-up thread.

Last edited by memememe: 28/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $647.9K 9.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 309078 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 759722 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 3602017
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.