IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi friend@GajetThankyou!It would indeed be interesting to know...

1. 2,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12664
    Hi friend@Gajet

Thankyou!

It would indeed be interesting to know how all those UK media articles were generated. I suspect it was a media release by the Uni of Southampton. We have no way of knowing.

You ask a good question. Here is my answer, which I believe to be correct:

Imugene is directly involved - in that IMU holds the IP and is the only source of the PD1-vaxx required for the study. The researchers will have had to get agreement from IMU on the trial, and will have consulted them on the trial design. IMU has to supply the drug itself, and IMU is part funding the study.

If the study is successful, the commercial benefits will all go to Imugene.

In the event of major positive results, the outcomes could include:
    • Big Pharma seeks a licensing deal with IMU for PD-vaxx (and possibly Her-vaxx as well, because the two drugs are complementary)
    • The FDA grants fat track status to PD1-vaxx.
    • In the event of super successful results - they might even grant accelerated approval for PD1-vaxx to be used in gastric cancer. The FDA can accept results of a clinical trial from another country, as long as certain conditions are met, and I'm very confident this study would indeed meet those conditions: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/cfrsearch.cfm?fr=314.106#:~:text=An%20application%20based%20solely%20on,3)%20the%20data%20may%20be

So really, this is close to a "free hit" for IMU. Well - a "partly subsidised hit" at leat.

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.