IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

IMU Target $2.00 - Not Ramping !!!

1. 27,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Usually, the impatient crumble when watching sp and not watching fundamental gains. IMU will hopefully turn out to be a fine example of this when we crack the code., if we have already.
  2. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    @valueadd,

My opinion is the same as yours and have held the up and down without selling a single share (I'm sure we all agree hindsight would be great and would have off loaded at 60c to by back in at this ridiculous price). I have all sorts of market share forecasts and potential sales or partnerships going through my head daily however, it would be great if you are claiming the $2.00 valuation to be your prediction to support that with some calculations, or someone else that has done a calculation of sorts.

I have been wondering the price per dose, I am sure I have heard many times that CF33 is cheap to produce. Will it be sold cheaper? Will it be sold at unethical profits (I am hoping to definitely see a $2.00 valuation at least but also would love nothing more than CF33 to be affordable to those that need it (my daughter had leukaemia when she was 11, she is well now, but there were many kids in that hospital ward that we not so fortunate) even though I believe cancer treatments are covered by Medicare in Australia, I don't think the whole world has the same system.

I understand that we are not talking about a Coal share that is priced by the market demand and is the same or similar material taken from all over the world. it would be good though to see a P/E ratio and pricing with qty's or something like that.

Thanks for all the regular contributors that are still posting. Not sure where all these down rampers that don't hold have all of a sudden come from.

Happy Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.