IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

IMU Target $2.00 - Not Ramping !!!, page-98

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    "I think the fact that many posters might be long term holders , is little irrelevant to the discussion per se"

I very much disagree with this..... It's very easy to still be a perma-bull and write all sorts of stay positive posts as long as essays telling bag holders how good the stock is and it's future will be when the stock price is dying, when said holders are either up big or have taken some profits off the table

Not the case for many of the late comers (who these loud "perma-bulls" are preaching to, to keep the faith/"the science"/etc etc) where it'd be common to see these holders down ~50% or more and still trying to average down....... While the price keeps falling......

I will agree there is some interesting and promising technology with potential in this stock but here as an outsider from what I am observing is a sense of arrogance and condescending (guessing unintentional but it is a vibe given in these threads) especially towards newer holders who get constantly told to "keep the faith". Or if they have any criticisms/complaints told to shut up or are put down for voicing any of their concerns or told to just move on and sell (maybe they can't sitting on too big a loss??)

Certainly if I was deep in the red and losing a lot of money being told every other post not to be concerned (or even worse told to shut up with any complaints I may have) by someone that's probably currently up hundreds of % or made thousands of $$ it would leave quite a bad taste in my mouth

*To note - Not at all calling some of the non holders and their posts saints at all (myself include)
    Last edited by ogloko: 13/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $15.99K 325.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 3887106 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 2073711 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.