IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMU - The Value Proposition, page-6

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I must say the strength of the holders within this stock astounds me.

There’s nothing better than holding a stock with intelligent investors.

To anyone that doesn’t understand why this stock isn’t already going through the roof, I’d just like to show my opinion of what I believe is happening here.

Manipulation is definitely a real thing in which big firms use quite often. Just look at this phrase from platinum

"The market is driven by fashion, fear and greed. These are deeply etched aspects of the human psyche and we try to control our own and exploit others'."

Kerr Neilson

Founder & CEO, Platinum Asset Management

Don’t think of this as a bad thing, every firm does it and it is just the nature of share trading and things you must be aware of.

Currently within IMU I see there are intimidation sell orders within lines that they believe will not be met today. Lines 32,33, and 34. Along with that I se small and medium size sells as soon as anyone purchases upward.(they can’t do this for ever)

IMO they are trying to hold the price down around the 30-32 region in order to be able to still purchase at a extremely cheap price(anything under 4c) when the announcement comes in of what I believe will be positive phase 1b results.

If they are able to do this they will be able to purchase for under 4c with no risk at all.(still only minimal risk for holders IMO)

Take this how you will, but I know for certain I’m not giving them a dime.

All IMHO good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.