IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

IMU-Their strength is their people, page-10

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10578
    This whole analysis negates the argument of the Muppets who suggest it is a lifestyle company for directors and that its all about making mates rich. If that was the case, the last thing they would do is increase their expenditure on positions that they never intended to have a use for. I like the way you put it Davy - it's a major inflection point. It's almost blatant in its appearance.

Folks who are serious about their invest should read between the lines and ignore the pessimism. People like TB, Ben and a raft of others including myself, have been banging on for ages about the need for patience, because we can all see the big picture unfolding. If you really can't see what is going on then I honestly don't know what to say. If you are full of pessimism, you have a small window of opportunity to cast it aside and look at things logically. These things seem like they take forever, but really there is only one way to get it right - by making sure that after its all done and dusted you aren't in the group that shoulda woulda coulda.

I truly believe that 2024 should see the start of our bull run. We may be at the beginning of a multi-year rerate. All the clues are on display for those who want to take a moment to look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.