IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

"Corporate Takeover" as a possible goal, the Strategic Planning...

1. 2,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    "Corporate Takeover" as a possible goal, the Strategic Planning position……

I’m so glad I chance upon your post @davybabyk.

1. Sounding like a REVERSE TAKEOVER which is potentially possible.

2. The most important and powerful departments in the Japanese corporate world is the seemingly uneventful Planning Department. some of us were not “cooperating” with the Planning Manager and I was subtly told by my Regional Japanese MD. Their whisky would struggle to secure a shelf space in the 80s, however, some of them are often out of stock which is pretty much a norm. Vision > Strategic Planning>Commitment ??? Yes, people is their asset (off the balance sheet). A manager was paid/compensated @A$100,000 PA.

3. Leslie has already said several times that Imugene is like a mini Genentech. Perhaps it didn’t quite make sense to many but now the full picture of her vision is pretty clear esp after the recent acquisition of Precision Bio. Most of the pieces in the puzzles are in place now. The remaining piece perhaps is the normalisation of the macro environment which is very much has been factor in by the market.

4. I feel 2024 will be an exciting and rewarding year overall. I won’t be too surprised by nice surprises soon.

Kluck

ps. Many thanks again to all other quality HC contributors @Outlander2@Watmighthavben@Jov88@Jase99 etc etc. have a safe Sunday
    Last edited by Kluck: 17/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.