IMU 6.25% 6.0¢ imugene limited

IMU Top 20 Shareholders = 36% of the total equity

1. 5,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Hi Guys  & not guys

FYI

Heres a scan of the top 20 shareholders @ Aug 26 2022  ( which is included in the annual report )

I got hold of the same list some 3 months later  ( Nov )

Of note

1.  JP Morgan  have added a lot of shares

2. As to have Citicorp nominees

3. There are a few intos in the list  - and one would never know who their clients are
    or  the beneficial owner so the  shares are  ( the faceless anonymity of the institutional holder )

4. Not sure where Paul Hopper & family have their share buried  ( some one here will know )

5. The bulk of the top 20 seem to be stable  .. IMU top 20 @ 26-8-22   - 22-11 -22.jpg

Needless to say  36%  is a big lick of holdings and concentration  over 20 holders  ( given the total shareholder registry has some 25,000  approx.  shareholders

What does this all mean   - I dunno !!!!!!  

LOL   

For the conspiracy theorists  & or the take over speculators   - anything  could happen here and lots of comments could be made

All I know is that the  R & D   IMU are doing - and the potential value proposition ( dont ask about the time frame )
    is likely to be too large to quantify   ( one day )

No consolation  for some one who wants the big bucks tomorrow ....for the patient holder .... who can see the vision
    lots to be very excited about .

NOTE  If you can  not   be bothered to spends a few hours on the IMU website ...or trolling through a few old ASX announcements  .......joining the dots  then don't   ( but the info is all there I suggest )

IF you are a moaner and a worrier   - maybe  take the time to have  a good dig around  - it might  be good therapy ......... and prove to be extremely useful  ....if you cant be bothered to do that  ...then   enjoy the anxiety  ...or  Learn to read  !

Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $933.4K 15.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 666447 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 814969 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.