IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMU-Trading Thread, page-81

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ok i'm lying in bed at home recovering after a hernia operation (!) so i've finally got time to type. this is for the chartists. it is something that has been bugging me for 2 years now, since IMU dropped down from 60c...
    IF as we are led to believe, the SP is being 'manipulated', 'forced down', 'played with' etc by 'the big boys', the bots, the shorters whoever / whatever is responsible... but if this is the case, that IMU is (and i believe it is 100%) this incredible company with SO much potential, IF this is the case that the SP is being held down etc. (and every evening i read all your comments about bots trading 1 share to keep the price at 12.5 (for example)
    IF this is the case then how can the charts mean anything? or show anything? surely reading charts is reading the natural swings and flows of a stock? but this is not natural. it can't be natural. it is computers (as you say) who are buying 3 shares at 4.09pm to 'keep the price down' - i really don't understand a great deal about this price manipulation etc etc but can someone please explain to me how anyone can read anything into this when it seems it is all false? for what it is worth i'm confident we will end up where we should be but for 2 years i've been reading posts from so many people saying "yep double bottom, here we go", or "the brakes are off, here we go", "yep 20 ema has crossed the 8 ema, here we go" and yet we don't actually go anywhere! haha don't take this too seriously i am just intrigued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.