IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

So, why was the price at 5c in the first place.Sat around 2c...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    So, why was the price at 5c in the first place.

Sat around 2c 2016 through 2019
    Got a heartbeat in 2020, which I, probably along with a lot of others, felt the tremor.
    Jumped in 2022, thanks mate.
    Obviously, if I could get out, others were coming in.
    Sad, but that game.

Discarded itself, and found its base around Feb 23, with a lot of tests and data available.
    All this positive talk, but, on the nose, down it goes.
    Until it finds is base in November 23, at that ultra low, lets give it another go price.

Given the data available at the time, I still don't understand why it was there. What the negative sentiment was.

And over this time, 150% gain, 2 cents to 5 cents. 5 years, and lots of data.

Still better than a lot of things in my "barge pole" watchlist, which haven't moved in 10 years, but still get money from cap raises.
    (which I keep there as a reminder never to touch them, no matter what I see)

So really, we are just back at Feb 21.

So, in 3 years, its just been a great big pump, and back again. Even though the fundamentals say, this should be somewhere else.
    But then, a different dead stock like this was in 2016 just got its first tremor yesterday.

So, yes, something is not right.
    Its not a huge gain, depending on the timeframe you are looking at.
    And the short term traders are doing well on this, as it appears, at that is one persons holy grail, make money trading, while the brains behind the company are working their butts off, for what is their holy grail, beating the insidious disease, called cancer.

So, why back to 5, and then suddenly positive news which gives a 200% gain (thanks, appreciated), and then drop again, to its seemingly floor price.

Because that's the current game, waiting for the end game?

Is this the double bottom waiting to happen?
    Probably. Who knows. Charts only give you historical information, not future predictions. You need to do that yourself, based on probability.

In the meantime, enjoy the current dip, predict where it will land, and make your decision.
    And remember, everyone trades differently, and are looking at different time frames, so what is right for you, is not necessarily right for others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.