IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Just thought I should repost what I wrote on this subject one...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Just thought I should repost what I wrote on this subject one week ago as it has been lost in time and there are many newbie's here now.

There are some here that are suggesting that IMU may be the next CSL.
    Well, surprisingly that may not be that far off.
    IMU is now officially Australia's 2nd largest Biotech and Pharmaceutical Company with a market capital (MC) of $1.9B
    This compares with Australia's 13th largest Biotech company - RAC - that has a MC of $470.5M.IMU average daily trade volume is 19,958,351 whilst RAC trades 887,708.RAC has 1 product that is possibly effective in treating specific types of 5 cancers, whereas IMU has multiple products that could virtually be effectively used in the treatment of all cancers, particularly those resistant to all other forms of treatment.
    As it has multiple products predominantly viral oncolytics and B cell immunotherapies, these can be used in numerous combinations to augment the overall benefit.
    IMU also has fortunately acquired some of the leading brains in oncology in the world to form it's scientific intellectual platform and has a CEO with great experience and knowledge in this field.

CSL now runs off its past merits and massive organisation accumulated through time in the industry, whereas IMU, whilst being a relative newcomer, has the greatest future potential due to it's many novel and probably effective oncology therapies.

This is a sophisticated David vs Goliath tussle and the outcome is anyone's guess.

However, as in any contest, youth usually prevails eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.