IMU 1.96% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMU Where to from here ?, page-2

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    "where to from here" I have been holding for about 4 years now and have watched the progress from both points of view - personal wealth with SP increase and more importantly (for society in general) the possible improved treatment or even cure for some types of cancer. At the moment we are watching the results of trials involving patients who are critically ill with Metastatic stomach cancer the symptoms of which are very hard to live with and provide very little quality of life so when we see the trials providing patients with progression free results we must accept that they are not at all healthy and are usually on heavy pain relief or suffering severe digestive problems. Anybody who has watched somebody pass away due to stomach cancer would know what I am referring to - it is a terrible experience. So from a "where to from here" medical perspective I would like to think that eventually there will be the ability to administer Cf33 in combination with B-cell immune therapies as stand alone drugs without chemotherapy on early diagnosis cancer patients as well where logic tells me it has a better chance of providing long term survival together with quality of life without any of the nasty symptoms associated with stomach cancer. Personally I have no doubt that this long term medical view is the one held by the IMU team and I sincerely hope that is where it goes from here. Any economic rewards which go with it will have been well deserved. Sorry to take you away from the current excitement for a moment but I am in here for both reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $422.1K 8.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 269996 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 950425 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.