IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-10459

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Well lets call it not a bad day today, at least we finish on a DOJI candle, after a big drop 4 days ago.

Now I can clearly say that the price movement is fully against the latest 2 catalyst points with data readout, the update on CF33 safety mid-Dec and PD1-Vaxx full safety move-on the 4th Jan. Both events are very very significant and positive.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3965/3965277-6fa370e430934fd5545b3f11eeaeb71a.jpg
    However, with cancer drug, we need something that is safe and is also working. We have the safety part worked out with these two pipelines and that is great. Though, we don't have any details on the efficacy on patients in the announcements. I guess the full data, especially with PD1-Vaxx, would be preserved for the conference riched first half of year, or preserved for a T/O if there is one in the background. Then this creates the room for the market makers to do the push down, pending the efficacy data is less likely to come in the next few days.

So for someone to do the push against positiveness, they will need
    1) time, one thing that is available for now as long as the full data set is not drop in the near next few days.
    2) large holding positon, which is never a problem with those large holding guys with this company. With their long position there, they can take shorts without increasing risk much against the rising price if that happens; they do those mid-point cross trades; they shot down the price and wash out many of the retail holdings.......
    3) lots of money. For doing that, they of course are well preparing to spend money for achieve whatever goal with the precise measurment.

Unfortuntely, the market makers here have all resource to do that and that is how we come to this far.

Even with all that, I think for doing line wiping down, instantly in million shares level, is very costy to them.
    After today, we have the DOJI day candle sitting near the lower boillinger, plus the MACD divergence signal on hourly becomes stronger than last Friday closing. If the overall price is pushed further down, the cost would be very expensive from both charting and fundemental basis perspective.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3965/3965426-73264e26a11add512dc78ea6030db129.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.