IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-10908

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Pretty pessimistic slick. My opinion is quite different. I believe the rise to the 60's was legitimate, as will be the recovery. The hammering we are getting, in my opinion is nothing to do with IMU Fundamentals which have done nothing but gone from strength to strength, with the exception of the directors selling, but that hardly even comes close to negating the positives. Rather we are down because of omicron and US rates. Happy to agree to disagree
    As for all the strong support getting smashed, that could be true from a traders perspective, however the strongest support levels are yet to come. The longer a large fib stays in play, the stronger its levels become. The last 9 months of trade have been playing to the same fib. It just happens to be on a big time frame. We've only just hit the 38.2% again at 0.34. We still have the 50% at 0.29 and the 61.8% at 0.25. Not to mention the large TF MA's like the e21 etc. These things might be useless from a trade perspective, (unless you are trying to catch a counter trend bounce) but for everyone holding long term these levels should offer a good base.

0.34 may yet prove to be the bottom, but if not it doesn't bother me, regardless of the world falling apart or not, I'll be holding until the company fundamentals actually change for the negative. If it continues to drop, I'll liquidate some other positions and maximise exposure through options again. That's not my preference, but if given the opportunity that will be my path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.