IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-10935

1. 14,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7433
    Hmmm, pessimistic or realistic?

A massive part of investing successfully is "capital preservation". In other words, you need to be able to stay in the game to be successful.

Therefore, after the "blow off top" mid November and all indicators began rolling over, then if you didn't begin taking a bit off the table, consolidating gains then I believe that is irresponsible as an investor.
    What's the point of knowing and understanding TA if you don't apply it?

As it continued to fail at more support levels, more capital is removed. (again to protect capital). Once it was clear that the insto's had control of the book and a strong downtrend was building was another signal to protect capital at all costs.

And as I mentioned many times trying to pick the bottom is useless, use TA to do it for you and there sure isn't any signals yet.

Again I repeat, what's the point of understanding TA, and I believe you are extremely knowledgeable in, but not applying it?

As for being pessimistic, well fair enough, if you knew me I am an extremely positive person but the reality of the current IMU position is pretty low.

Don't underestimate the company fundamental of the SP and it has halved today so the fundamentals certainly have changed.

You mention the longer time frame TA still holding up. Hmmmm, meh. Sp has fallen below the 50 fib on the weekly.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4016/4016520-c609f19d22b2696c2bcfb72ec2265e4e.jpg

Anyway, I like your TA, wish you'd apply it more for your own benefit but yes, respectfully agree to disagree on current status.

Cheers

Last edited by slick: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $674.9K 12.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45087 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 519803 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.