IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

"............Therefore, after the "blow off top" mid November...

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    "............Therefore, after the "blow off top" mid November and all indicators began rolling over, then if you didn't begin taking a bit off the table, consolidating gains then I believe that is irresponsible as an investor............"

Howdy Slick. As a spectator (believe there are quite a few of us) to your conversation with Zior I really have to ask 1 question. Zior has outright stated he is playing the long game and simply commenting on the short whereas, you have stated you both trade and hold long. My question is, as a responsible investor, did you offload a % of your long hold or are you limiting your perspective to short trading stocks ?

As a follow up question, I am one of the lucky penny dreadful long haul holders. Are you suggesting the likes of me are irresponsible for not having taken some off the table - or does sitting at several times the buy price qualify as preservation of capital ?

Genuinely looking for a response as always wishing to take on other perspectives.
    PS keep those charts coming all !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $339.4K 6.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 895592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 672708 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.