IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-11549

1. 13,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7352
    Not sure what you’re asking so I’ll have a go as to how I read your question.

Yep, TA tells us everything to do with price action which every holder is interested in. Especially in these trying times.
    While the fundamentals appear to be getting stronger, it hasn’t reflected in the SP with it being half of where it’s been with a seemingly stronger FA base to build on. Kind of disappointing so by concentrating on the T.A, it takes all the emotion out of it as you can see direction and work out the why’s and how’s.
    Currently for investors, TA gives you safe entry points and you sure wouldn’t have wanted to have sunk all your funds in recently (past 6 weeeks) as that downtrend is super strong and not showing many signals of reversing.
    There are many good chartists here that will confirm when there’s a great time to enter. It won’t be at the bottom price point, probably 3-4 cents above it but you want to be buying into a rising SP not the other way around.
    Hope I’ve answered your question otherwise it was just more rubbish stocking filler.tongue.png

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.