IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-11593

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274

Hi Slick, I think a lot of people commenting on the pandemic & saying deaths aren’t COVID related including in aged care, it’s a self placating thing.

To get down to the reality for some - COVID does cause multi-organ failure as a cause of death, it does require Acute care nursing to manage end of life care in Aged Care facilities & during Delta, we had a lot of Aged Care patients admitted to hospital, who fared really well including in their 90s. There is vaccine evasion now with Omicron, anyone ever seen a ‘mild’ death?

Now the number of cases, it’s impossible to transport all to hospital, so it rips through Aged Care & now Schools.

It is not the same as last year & impossible now for hospitals to admit all these Aged Care patients with the number of patients infected.

So people like @Slick’s daughter are meeting these families affected by COVID death & hearing their raw stories, some which I’m sure has affected her Dad to be posting here.

It does take some time & knowledge to be discussing death & dying in palliative nursing care, I know already. It’s been going on 2 years now. Plus prior knowledge.

Now it is much worse than it has been. Govt Decisions…

I think for a young woman to be able to handle such a job, would have to have a whole lot of caring & empathy. Something to be very proud of. We are all only human as well, & sometimes we all go home & cry. It won’t just be COVID in this job. x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.