IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Yeah nice one mate. I should add also that I read...

1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    Yeah nice one mate. I should add also that I read Aus/international media definitely - I like Reuters and Bloomberg but latter isnt free - because it keeps me informed on key central bank events. I like to think that I can get a 'faint' sense of how it might influence others' sentiment on the open and then intraday but I'd be lying if I said I was confident I was any good at it. But still important to read for sure. Having said that, ASX is a pretty basic market tho so unless something horrible is happening in commods or banking or macro econs should be smooth sailing.

Commodities definitely. Starting to pay more attention to some FX like AUD/DXY but again not super confident beyond knowing that some currencies are 'safe havens' that are used as hedges and others when being bought up are evidence of a more 'risk on' approach in markets. For eg DXY is a safe haven FX, AUD/NZD/Sth African Rand are 'risk on' FXs as far as I can tell now, but need to read more. BTC is 'risk on' too.

If you're on Twitter, follow @ChrisWeston_PS. He does daily morning 2 minute recaps of overnight markets, commods, FX, fixed income.

Will mention also that, like Slick said earlier in the week, information overload isn't good, must remind myself to keep it simple, which I generally do, just like to have fingers on other pulses ya know? Haha cheers mate

PS sorry for OT IMUers. Good to see price currently above VWAP at 31.36. Hopefully 31.5 close

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.