IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-12441

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Ha ha no mate was saying i sold out of tissues. Humour is my coping mechanism. Gee i think ive sold out and bought this back 650 times over the last few years from 2.4c to 50c and everything in between. I hold a core holding still ,probably technically red after today. In october i rolled most of my portfolio to consumer staples agriculture insurance and resources.
    I must admit i struggle with the business strategy IMU is applying here. Ive probably noted a few times and was pretty vocal a while back saying they over cooked the goose.
    From a business point of view i would imagine there has been plenty of interest over the years for some serious partnerships or even full takeover. I think IMU got to head strong thinking they play the long game, may have even been some internal differences about the strategy also. The long game may still play out over the medium - long term and this could turn quickly on some good news.
    I just would have liked to see the goose out of the oven by now even if they just dished up the dark meat and some gravy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $385.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $157.4K 2.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 2203446 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1443778 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.