IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-12735

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    Brilliant post @dalts66, really appreciate reading this today.

"Greed and pride (heart) wants us to hold just that little bit longer. Our DD, TA (head) tell us when we should lock in some profit along the way."
    This was me when the SP hit 50-60 in Oct/Nov. My head said take some profits and be happy but I got greedy and thought I'd hold til 70c+. Do I regret it?... A little yes, but I had no idea at the time the SP would retreat back to 25c. I don't hold millions of shares but enough to make a huge difference for my families future.

"Everyone has their own risk appetite. And for some buying and holding is as risky as it gets. But. I bet you know a lot of people that bought and watched a share price climb and climb and climb and then drop and drop and drop etc. Holding without thought (having targets) is much more risky than taking some profit. And there is lots of history to prove that. And anyone who says it hasnt happened to them is either very new to the market, or is bending the truth"

I am new to this game and this whole sentence speaks to me. I struggle with finding a target price to sell and how much of the holding to sell. Its all about learning for me and Imugene has been a massive lesson in so many ways.
    Last edited by mrdingo: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.